HPI Maverick Ion XB RTR Buggy
If you're looking for a tough, small 4WD racing buggy that's the perfect size for your garden or driveway, the Ion XB is going to be just the ticket!
This pint-size buggy is laden with plenty of features that put it at the head of its class: 4WD, shaft drivetrain with ball bearings, resilient suspension parts, oil-filled shocks and a suite of electronics that includes a 2.4GHz radio system, powerful 370 motor and 800mAh NiMH battery.
The Ion XB is the way to go for 1/18th scale buggy fun and performance!
- MSRS-28 2-in-1 ESC/Receiver 2.4GHz
- MBP-28 7.2V 800mAh Ni-MH Battery
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MTX-242 2.4GHz 2Ch Transmitter
- MS-28 Steering servo
- Moulded protective gear cover
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- 4 high-traction multi-block tyres
- Attractive 5 spoke wheels
- Factory-finished pre-cut body
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin point steering with integrated servo saver
- Mounted one-piece rear wing
There are yet no reviews for this product.